We are a team of experienced professionals with specialist skills in working with adopted and looked after children and young people.
- We recognise that everyone’s experience is different and we want to support parents and children to enjoy family life – we know that sometimes living as a family can be very hard and challenging and we are committed to offering the right support to help families.
- We offer a range of therapeutic interventions that will support children and young people and their families to build stronger relationships and enable them to overcome difficulties they are experiencing.
- We provide support, consultation and training for families and the professionals working with them to enable them to increase their knowledge and understanding of the emotional needs of children and young people, and the impact of attachment and trauma on their development.
- We provide a creative and child-focused service for families and professionals We support carers and professionals to develop attachment-focused care for adopted and looked after children and young people.
- We are based in Coventry in the West Midlands